I SHOT THREE DEER YESTERDAY.

Yes. Three of them. Here is the evidence.













They just ran across the field, across the road, and through our neighbors' yard.

------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving morning was the I'm Thankful Four Run. Dad, Sam, Joe, and Zac ran in it. I took pictures - yeah, I'm a whoosey.



----------------------------------------



I had an awesome time at Thanksgiving with my family and my Stacy. There was a bountiful amount of food and much pumpkin pie! The boys were wrestling, the adults chatting, and the girls - well, they were upstairs putting on make-up, I think. We partied long into the night until I crashed on the couch. People looked different. I met my oldest cousin's wife, Ilene for the first time - she was really sweet and I can tell John totally adores her.

------------------------------------------

This morning I woke up at 6:45am - earlier than normal. And I went to Staples and got a 1 GB Compact Flash card for $15. Then just had fun rummaging around stores.

Went home and then cleaned.



At 2pm I met the girls - Kat, Jack, and Stacy - for coffee at Main Street. We spent a couple hours just chatting it up about the most inappriate subjects then we went to Lance's and helped him decorate for Christmas. Yes, Christmas in November.













Comments

  1. Sharon you look hot as usual. I'm up at 4 am trying to write this paper that's due at 10 today. The downside of procrastination. Did you dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment