I FOUND FIVE DOLLARS ON THE GROUND.

It's true. I found a five dollar bill. No one was around - I just hope it wasn't someone's milk money. Like that one time I found a dollar in the hall at school - that was probably someone's lunch. But this time I don't feel sad at all.

Today Dad and I went to Goshen. It was great. We went to the candy kitchen and got soup, ice cream, and chocolate. What else could a person want? Coffee you say? Why, yes. Nest, we went to the Brew and got a mocha. Then we went to the yarn store - that was nice. The lady was cool. She wants to see my work. Too bad I don't have any.

Tomorrow will be a great day. Because I said so.

Comments

  1. i took my mom to the brew and the knits place over break. she enjoyed it very much.

    see you in almost 2 weeks ish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment