HAPPY NOVEMBER!

So, about last night. Okay, after class at oh, 9:30pm I need to take my photos out of the archival washer which they had been in for about five hours. I got Lizzie to drop me at the photo building and I was going to take the late night shuttle home. Well, apparently that doesn't start until 11pm. So I mistakenly got on some strange buses and was headed in the general direction of the house. But, I had called Megan from work to see if she would come in two hours early so I could go to a concert tonight. Well, in doing so she invited me to come over to her house because everyone from Leopold's was there. I decided hey, why not. I magically arrived at her house and hung out with all my dressed up fellow empolyees for about three or four hours. As it turns out Megan went to Lacoste last winter - that's France - and so she was telling me all about her experiences and giving me pointers on it all. And we just all had fun for a couple hours. I got home around 2:30am. Subsiquently I slept too late and missed my 8am class (First absence, and I'll get the notes from one of the five or six people who always get them from me). Then Crystal e-mailed me and said she could work for me and so I called Megan to tell her that. And flash forward three hours - I got a call from work they wanted to know if I could work tonight until close for Megan becuase she got hit by a car! A taxi while walking her dog. Yeah. She is okay and the dog, I think, is also okay - but seriously, I just talked to her. I thought I just needed to share that.

Now I've got to go to work (I'm still getting off at five and am going to the concert).

Comments