Yes, I was up until 1:30am working on my Fibers project - which may not seem to late, but it sure felt it.

Then I got up at 8:30am and continued to work on it and other aspects of the assignment that were also due.

Then I ran (biked) to the art store got strechers to make a frame for the fabric and then to the post office and picked up the package my mommy sent me. (Yeah!) Back at home I went back to work putting together the frame (with the new staple gun thing I also picked up at the art store). Then I stretched it out onto the frame and went to work. It looks rad.

Then I opened the box from my mother which was one of the most random sundry of items. My new contacts (yeah), an assortment of these tubes of honey she bought at the farmer's market at Purdue, a copy of Joe's orphan drawing, a back of a Cheerios box, and a cool red sewing kit she bought on eBay for me. It was very neat. I can't wait to get to examine me threads.

After I got all my project put together I spent the next hour and a half outlining the headsets on my project with extra fine point Sharpie. And I was all ready to go when it was time to go to class. (All thanks to my getting out of bed and skipping photo class - tear broken heart - NOT!)

It critiqued well - everyone liked it there was only one you-could-change-this comment that was quickly poo-pooed by the rest of the class. We spent almost three hours critiquing work (our classes are only 2.5 hours long). Yikes! But the projects were really cool.

The assingment was (I don't know if I mentioned before so I'll dirgress) to do a mostly stamped 18x18 inch cloth with a message pertaining to a contemperary issue.

I chose to focus on music sharing but it eventually morphed into our modern music lives. It had a repead of iPods stamped in white onto black cotton for the background nad then I made five rows of connected headsets (very undulating) that were all colors reminiding me much of the new Nano commercial and it all turned out very Apple - all it neede was a logo. Anyway, after the headphones I stitched in (with Maggy's awesome sewing machine) the head phone cords onto a few of the pods. And I subbliminally formed the cords into a SHH to represent how mp3 isolate us from eachother and our surroundings. They (the class) thought it was great. So that was that.

Next up is my Art History exam in 11 hours and twenty minutes. It is worth 20% of my grade and I need to study! BLECK.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this last weekend.

On Friday night I enjoyed the moonlight on Tybee with the girls, Sonic, and massivly huge car launching trips over the bumps on Henry Street.

Saturday (worked on project) went out to Olive Garden to celebrate Lizzards leaving of teen years. It was much fun and yummy. MMMM. soup.

And on Sunday all H E double hockey sticks broke loose. This was the deal. Lizzie's birthday - celebrated the night before yes - but also Maggy wanted to suprise party her. Thusly the scheming began. But the day just also happened to be the night of Maggy's baptism (a big deal in this house) so Lizzie wanted to suprise her with something cool and she decided upon a fish!

Maggy: Get Lizzie out of the house so I can back a cake (a Kitty Litter Cake).

Lizzie: Let's sneak out and get Maggy a fish.

ME: Okay, Maggy, I'll tell Lizzie we need to go to Wal-Mart and get more PT and TP.
Okay, Lizzie, I'll tell Maggie we're going to Wal-Mart to get some PT and TP.

Both: Yeah, good idea.

Me: I'll then make Lizzie drop me off at Gordon (the fibers building) to do some work. So then she'll have to pick me up later and get her out of the house while all the guest get to the house.

Maggie: Yeah, and stall for forty-five minutes so I can get everyone situated. Take her to Leopold's or something.

Lizzie: Let's suprise Maggy with some Leopold's. (That would be ice cream from were I work - the best ice cream ever.)

Me: (Oy!) Okay.

Lizzie: Then let's hide it at the boy's house next door. (Mind you this is where Maggy's fish is hiding and where she was hiding for three hours that day making the Kitty Litter Cake.)

Me: Leave to pick me up at four Liz. Let's go get the 'cream Liz. (She waits for a half hour while I get two pints.) Be there in 5 minutes - I text maggy.

At home - I'll go put this in the guy's house I sort of walk in the front door while Lizzie gets her keys out and unlock the door only to find a huge and complete suprise waiting for her. She was compeletely suprised and didn't have the slightest idea. Very good - and when she realized all the sneaking around I had done she was very impressed.

Later that night - after church Maggy is afraid she will have to wait until Tuesday to get Baptized - but she gets to. So we drive to the park and she and the paster climb in to the fountain she goes under and it's a done deal - she's God's. Now we sprint away to evade the police soon to be arriving. The fly down Henry Street a couple times and jump the bumps.

At home there is Leopold's waiting - Chocolate Chewies and Pumpkin Pecan (our seasonal flavor) that's two kinds not one. Then we bring in Feta - that is the fish we picked out for Mag. And Liz plugged in the tank and we let Mag open her eyes - she loved it.

Next - with our ice cream sugar highs (cept me) we went sliding down the stairs on the futon cushion. It was the boys who started it. Gabe. And then Patrick and Bobby joined in - then convinced Liz, Mag, and I to do it while Sarah, Chris, and Caroline watched with their sides splitting from laughter. (Sarah and Caroline are in our newly formed small group and they rock! Caroline got baptized tonight.) Yes.

After that the girls and Chris headed home so the guys and I decided to go sit on our connecting balcony and chat. So we did and I started to yell BANG at people with the car windows open as they drove by. Maggy had started this a couple days ago and I thought it was funny. Well, I did it to one man as he drove past in his convertible and he looped back around - I did it again and he looped back around again. Weirdo. Then there was this couple in the car across the street so I yelled and we all started to say weird things very loudly about them. Well, they pull up and she hot out. She's a whore. A real one. She starts yellin' "wanna have a good time." By this time Maggy has stepped out on the porch and is witnessing this spectical. So whore yells "what you got two girls and three guys I'll show you a good time" Gabe yells "yeah, what Clamidia" she keeps on yellin the finally stumbles next door and starts yelling at our other neighbors from the street. (Mind you we were on a balcony 14 feet above her) And that was how I was propositioned by my first whore. Josh (Anna's man) said she was probably just returning to framiliar terriory (in gest about our house being Olde Savannah House of Ill Repute).

Okay, so that pretty much sums it all up.

Comments

  1. hehe.. I'm going to have to start yelling BANG out the window again. That was waaaaay too much fun! :) I MISS US!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment