Yes, I am growing ever more excited about traveling. Did I mention what my Dad said about it? If not, here goes:

HIM: You better not bring back any French guys.
ME: What about British - can I bring back a British guy?
HIM: Yeah or German would be even better.
ME: What about Italian?
HIM: Yeah, that would be okay - Just as long as he's not French.
ME: Okay, Dad I'll try not to fall in love with any French guys.

Okay, so that may not be exactly verbatum but it's pretty close. It's good to know he is supportive of my studying abroad. Just as long as I don't study the wrong dudes.

Today was Survey of Western Art 2. We are studying Italian Borque - that's the time period when they started to cover up the nudes (disappointment). I mean come on there has to be some reason to take an 8am class!

Then I was at work for 6.5 hours.

And now I am at home - but soon to be in the park (hopefully).

Tomorrow, my photo notebook is due and I've only shot two rolls of film for that class. Yeah. So I have three rolls downstairs that I may just be shooting off tomorrow morning and heading to the lab early.

I also have to start on my Fibers project because it is due Tuesday and there may just be quite a bit involved in my printing. We had to pick a contemperary topic to create a stamp design about. I chose music sharing. The design has a brick print of iPods in the background with headphone outlines all connected in the front. And I would also like to sew the fabric into iPod covers and "share" them with everyone. Sound good?

All right. I summed up life for now time to lace up my sneakers.

Comments

  1. Don't worry Sharon, there's much more nudity to be had in that class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment