This morning I was in Forsyth Park. It was beautiful. It's an overcast day so no sun to make me squint. It was completely peaceful and pretty.

But then I was going to unlock my bike, I had locked it to a parking sign, and I totally jacked myself in the head with the corner of the sign. Yeah. Maybe Lizzie's right. Althought it is physologically impossible for me to be prego - I think I have severly damaged my pereferal vision or something. Add that the the other bruises suffered to that side of my head. It always my left side.

For Fibers class we have to do a printing project dealing with a contemparary issue. I think I'm going to do mine about music sharing. It will be fun. I also think it would be neat to make my fabric into something - so if you have any ideas let me know.
So far it has been suggested:
-iPod covers (but that is very small)
-headphones (like ear muffs!)
-and that is all I've got so far.
It has to be something that will enhance the project. Think about it for a while.

Comments