HEY MOM GUESS WHAT...

Yeah, so Maggy was sitting at the kitchen table with the birthday candle lighter lighter that we have. Everyone (Lizzie, Anna, and Josh) was in their too. They were talking about the smell of burnt hair. I was like okay you can light my hair on fire. And stuck some hair out to scorch - well, she wouldn't do it and I was like I'm serious. So she did. And my hair apparently burst into flames - somewhat. Anywho, Anna was just about to through water all over me but I put it out. Yeah, it smells really bad and like ten times worse when its on your head. Luckily, I don't have any burns - besides Lizzie. But my head is kinda sore. I don't know if that is from hitting it or maybe my scalp got a little scorched. "It must not have been as bad as it looked," says Lizzie on this subject.

I made huge mess working on my Fibers project. Seriously, the living room looked like my supplies threw up everywhere. I spent from when I got off work last night to about 3am working on it and then when I woke up aroud 8:30am until I went to class at 1:30pm. It took a long time. And I did it crooked. I'm just glad it's done.

Tim didn't come to photo class - so we were instucted by Trystan, the TA. Darkroom - no attendence. Yeah.

Comments