GOD HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE. So to say.

I was in Forsyth this morning shooting some rolls - I was probably there for one to two hours. I saw many people. It is an extraordiarily moist day outside. No sun - just lots of moisture - but not rain. Well, this man passed me in his running and said "keep up the good work." I said thanks. Later I was in the park at another spot and he passes me again, except this time he stops.

MAN: "Do you go to SCAD?"
ME: Yes.
MAN: "You know I really like what your doing here; do you have some work you could show me?"
ME: "Well, I'm only in my second year I haven't really had the chance to produce a portfolio yet."
MAN: "I own a gallery on Drayton and would love to see some of your work - I have 6,000 sq feet.
ME: (DUH HUH)
MAN: "When you get some things around come see me - my name is Vincent. I'm a painter."
ME: "Okay."

And he runs off. I checked for him on-line - yes, indeed, he does own a gallery and apparently a rather nice one. Yeah, so I need to kick it into high gear. Hopefully, the pictures I shot this morning will turn out amazing.

Today is the day. Today I declare my imprisonment of the next three years. I'm declaring my double major.

Comments

  1. Hooray! I hope your photos do turn out well and that they get put in a gallery. You know why? Because that's where they belong! Up in a place where everyone can admire their beauty and then wonder to themselves, hmmm...I wonder if there are people having sex in this...(because as we well know, most artwork is about sex anyway. teehee)Oh, and I def. agree with the father telschow. No french guys. Their farts always smell like cheese. Ew! I vote for a german because they know how to hold their liquor!(just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment