For those who don't know what my previous post meant - don't feel bad and let me clear up the confussion. I haven't told all too many people because I wanted to wait but it means I am going to France next quarter. I am going to live in a medievel village of 300 people while studying stitches and other fun fiberous things. It will be winter and cold and I will get to sleep without hearing gun shots (hopefully) and walk on slippery cobblestone steeps hills. And I will be visiting Paris while there and, I think, two other cities. Yes, this means that I will finally get to take getting a passport off my new year's resolutions and will keep leaving the country because then I will get to check it off. That is what that means.

Comments

  1. oh, ho! Now it all makes sense! Paris eh? Hot French guys--what? H-E-double hockey sticks Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment