AKKKK! MY HOPES ARE ON FULL BLAST.

This week is the Film Festival. And the store that I work at not only is owned by a local movie dude but is smack dab in the middle between the two theatres showing films. This means I have to work four days this week - in contrast to my normal three - and that we are insainly busy all the time. Though yesterday Liev Schreiber did come in the store with Stratton (my boss and movie producer) that kinda cool - I could actually recognize him. He's being given a Lifetime Acheivement award along with Tommy Lee Jones and some other guys I really just don't know who they are.

*Wow, unless that was fireworks I'm pretty sure someone just unloaded a round a couple blocks from me.*

Anyway, back to less violent matters. Schreiber was in The Sum of All Fears - which Stratton produced. You'd probably recognize him if you saw a picture - anyway. I think the more cooler thing about Mr. Schreiber is that he directed Everything is Illuminated. That was a really beautiful film. It was showing yesterday at 2:30 but I was working the scoops.

The thing that my hopes are on full blast about is not having my photo projects due on Thursday. That would be my worst nightmare. I need to shoot four rolls of film for this class and I've only shot like ten frames. Even at the four rolls it's not very much. I would just really like this weekend

*More shots. I really think/hope they are fireworks.*

to work on this. After today I only have three weeks left in the term. And I pretty much haven't done anything substantial in the class yet. Well, I did do this amazing morning of shooting in Forsyth and they turned out really cool, but I need to start on people. Yeah, scary huh. Aaaaa. People.

Comments

  1. Have I told you latley how much I love you? If my love were Leopolds icecream, you keep scooping it out for eternity. Whoa, your wrist would be really strong by the end of that! (Or really achy) I wish you a happy November as well. May it be full of wonderful novembery things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment