UPDATE.

So Lizzie says I have to write a new blog. This is thusly dedicated to her. Though I can't think why, aside from that.

Um, my day: Wake up too early, before noon, too early. I was at the photo building by 9:30am and stayed in that basement until oh, let's see my class at 2pm, which is on the fourth floor - which I spent the next 2.5 hours listening to my teacher "critique" our work, wait not my work, no we didn't get to my name. Tim was talking about everyone else for those entire two hours and thirty minutes. It's very difficult to adjust to a professor who you have no idea about their style, what they are looking for in "good" work. That is difficult. Especially when you have a completely different style than they do.

Luckily, when photo ended at 4:30 I got to bust my butt on the bike across town to Fibers class. Also good that I had that Fibers because Fibers helps me relax after Photo class.

Yeah, that's pretty much it, except that I have a make up Art history at 8am tomorrow and have to work from 5 to close (we close at 11pm and it takes like at least 45min to clean up) I also have a ton of other crap to do betweeen. Yeah.

Good news! Maggie comes home soon - I miss her.

Other really good new about tomorrow - IT'S KAT'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy birthday Kitty. FIve mudslides and a georgia mud fudge to you!

End.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the blog dedicated to me. I love reading your blogs even though I live with you. hehehe. Yay for the beach tomorrow . . . hopefully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment