Today I had my first Intermediate Photo class. My teacher will be okay as long as I ask questions hopefully he will answer them and I can do okay in that class. Plus, we have a TA who will give us extra help sessions every friday if we need them. That is a class I am a little nervous about, but all I can do is take it one piece at a time.

My Intro to Fibers class is going to be something else. My teacher absolutly loves fibers. Especially weaving. She's a funny small lady from Philly. Her hair is just really long an huge - like Harnish before the straightner.

I am very undecicive about the future right now. I don't really know what I want - well in some ways yes and some no - so these classes should be good for me. Push me after a summer of my creative pot on simmer. Well, alright then.

Comments

  1. I don't think any of us know what we want for our future. Face it and embrace it.
    -SLH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment