TODAY I GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

The house I currently live in .... ready wait for it..... used to be a WHORE HOUSE! That's right. I live in a whore house. The landlord came over to do some stuff and against his wife's permission told Anna and Josh (my housemate and her man) this fact. And they came downstairs and said "guess what the house used to be" and I said "a whore house" hoping beyond all possibility and they started to laugh. I was right. It was a whore house. And the other half was a bar and the house behind us was a pool hall. Yep, my neighborhood was skanky. Very skanky. So after that we were making jokes for the next half hour or so. Lizzie is not to keen on the idea of the whore house. But that perfession is no longer practiced here, at least not until corey gets here (cause he's a whore).

Other things happened today before the blessed announcement. I went to the library and got a card (it's three stories with a really big children's section!) and it's only one block from me.

I went to get a new ID because apparently they decided we all needed new ones and never bothered to tell us. But then they skip out at four and I was too late. But as fate would have it I saw my belovd Katie (we work at Leopold's together) and she was really happy to see and I her. Katie rocks.

And I made a crock pot roast and everyone ate some and I introduced everyone (Lizzie, Anna, and Josh) to Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce. The best thing ever - forget any other sauce you may think is amazing because this is the shiz. Well everyone agreed with me on that one.

That is about it because have class tomorrow at 8AM! I haven't had to be at school that early since elementary. Hopefully I can drag my butt out of bed early enough. Then I have to go straight to work until 5pm. Yes, a busy day.

BTW I changed my voicemail message incase you're wondering so it's not blasfamous any more and if you want to here you can call from 11-5 and I won't answer but you better leave me a message so I don't get worried.

Comments

  1. Yes I have officially converted to Sweet Baby Ray's and will remain loyal to my death and beyond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment