Okay, so my room is pretty much empty. All I have are a few things to carry on, a butt-load of clothes (still) and the furniture and bedding. I've got a lot of crap to take on this plane with me. I called the TSA and they said it was okay to take my plants as carry-on with me. The green ones I'll box up and put in my rolly suitcase but the bonsai I am worried about - I don't want it to get hurt - I may just wrap it in bubble wrap. Yeah.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. And it's going by much more quickly because of the book I started to read. After winning free cell for the 3/4th time I decided to go grab a biography on Lauren Bacall I saw before. Now I'm reading it. Yes, it is challenging because I decided to stop reading after 8th grade, but I'm to page 63 or so. Its that really small print and I kept looking at the pictures in the middle section.

I'm quite excited to be getting back to SAV but still, you know, mixed in emotion about it all. I'm sure the boys are getting very excited to have their own rooms when I leave, but then who will pick them up from practice.

Jo had drama tryouts today and was very excited about it and thought it was so much fun and was dissappointed that he would have to wait until next year to do it again. Okay. Bed time.

Comments

Post a Comment