MY ALREADY DONE LIST.

Let see, what have I done since my last post.

a. cough up nasties
b. wipe nose until nasty and skin peely
c. get sent home from work before even clocked in
------ (didn't go to photo class the next but did go to fibers)
d. claim the couch as own and would not be moved from that spot for days.
e. all of the above.

Yes, you fail what-sharon-did-this-week 101 if you didn't guess e. But fortunatly if you got the wrong answer you can retake the class again next term (aka next week).

Maggy (our newest roommate - refere to blog Sept 16) went home for the week yesterday and I we incredibly miss her already even though we have only been together for maybe a week. But in that time we have done so much together - here is a brief list: Saw Sister Hazel in concert (before last week I didn't know they were guys and at the concert I knew one song much like other concerts I have attended - but it was fun anywho), ate Vinnie Van Gogo's pizza, had amazing apples, rammed eachother with giant packages of paper products, went to church, she claimed to other couch and we emarked on our battle against snot together, and much much more. So she is missed but fortunatlly will be back next week or so.

Now I am washing clothes and have finished working on my Fibers weaving project. I may go to the grocery so I have food but could hold off if I felt like it.

Oh, yes, my most pressing though. We watched Les Miserables and let me just say (this was the movie version not singing) it was amazing and Jean Valjean should have been named AFI 100 Heros number one instead of Atticus Finch. He truly is the most amazing character in the history of characters. I was in complete awe - more so than any other character of any other movie and maybe even Superman. So that is saying something right there. It was released in 1998; had Uma and Liam Neeson and Claire Danes in it. But if you have never had the great opportunity to watch it you should.

Last bit - the witch of waste from howl's moving castle was voiced by Lauren Bacall.

Comments