So I'm not in OK any more. I had a blast. It was great just to hang out with my Auntie and Uncle. They are really good at entertaining guests. My dearest Lizzie has gone back to the puple house as did Sam and Jason except they went to purdue. Yesterday I went to the Arts and Craps festival with my cuz Tony. Most of the stuff was just stinky but some was neato. Very few some. Last night was movie night and a lot of fun. My Stacy is going to leave next Saturday and my Kitty the Saturday after. Both of which i'm going to miss mucho mucho much. And the Saturday after that I'll still be here. But maybe the Saturday after that I can join my SCADcompadres (and Lizzie) in the land of the sweltering. And then Lewis will be happy because he will finally get what he wants - my room. Yes. El fin.

Comments