THE EMMY SHOW.

So I watched the entire 3 hour Emmy show last night. I find it quite amazing that people can be such bad actors/actresses when being awarded for being such great ones. But I watched the whole thing despite. My part would have to be this one:

Later, alongside his fellow fake-news star Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert stayed true to his righteous, moralistic on-air persona as they presented the Emmy in the reality-competition category.

"Good evening, godless sodomites," Colbert greeted the Hollywood crowd. Reality TV, he added sternly, "warps the minds of our children and weakens the resolve of our allies."

He later went on to tell the audience to bow down to their giant golden idle (the massive emmy statue).

That was funny.

Comments

  1. I will say, that was a goodie. See? I didn't need to watch the Awards; I get a much more entertaining version from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment