I was just looking at flights back to SAV and there was a little jump in my throat and I realized something. It scares me to go back. I shouldn't be, but I am. Half of me is excited but the other half of me is saying no way. Crazy. Its not like its here so much, but somewhat. I think it's so beautiful here. I guess you have to be deprived of it for a while to notice. Dad says that Northern Indiana is a place in a constant state of limbo. You have to get out. That's why when people finally do get out they do something great - to conteract years of lethargy. Plus why would I want to be anywhere else when I have everyone I love so much within ten miles of me. Right now at least. When everyone else starts to go, it may be different. It will be. Then I'll want to go. But now all I want is movie nights, coffee, tea on the deck, our inappropriate dinner conversations around the family table. Yeah, quiet peacefulness and rides in the country. Yeah.

Comments