Tonight was awesome Frosh/Soph youth group. We had a ton of fun having waterballon fights. Lizzie's kitchen was a mess with us filling them up. It was so cool. Plus I got to know more of the kids better and spend some time just talking and hanging out with them. It was so fun.

Also, today I had two small fillings this morning and it took four hours for the pain killer to wear off so half my face and tounge was numb for five hours. They had to give me an extra shot because it wasn't totally numb in my second tooth when they started to drill. Nice. Then I got to be teased at work - but that is what they pretty much pay me for. I've gotten used to it and rarely listen to what the old men say anymore. Especially when it comes to the whole who I voted for. It always goes like this. "She seemes like a nice person, normal and all, but I've got something to tell you. She voted for Bush." Yep that's it almost word for word. I can't even count how many times I've heard that line.

Okay. Time to get the pond water off me.

Comments

  1. Sharon Rose, what a fun time we had tonight. I seriously almost peed my pants when your balloon was squirting everywhere. My dad came home and goes, "Oh, we had some water outside. Oh, I guess it's inside." I should have a fixed bike by the time I get back from Wyoming, and then we'll have to ride our bikes to McKayela's house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment