HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE SPEARED BY A BUCK.

So all week I've wanted to go to Grandma's like pronto! Today I finally figured out why. I've haven't been there in at least a year. That is a really long time for me. My G-ma's house is a place of relaxation, comfort, and beauty to me. When I was a baby (6 mnths) my parents left me and my big bro there for two weeks and I guess there is just so many connections and memories there. Most of all my massivly huge fear of getting speared by a deer at night. Even when I was in the potty at night I thought maybe a huge buck would come crashing through the wall and stab me. That was very unrational because if I really thought about it I would have figured out that only thing on the other side of that wall was my G-ma's bathroom - completely improbable that a huge deer could spear me through all that. Yeah. Good memories. I'm still scared to go outside in the dark there. Compeltely raional fear though.

Comments