The boys of the field.
We were driving home from G-Ma and G-Pa's church Sunday and I pulled off to the side of the road and made the boys get out and did a shoot in the field. This totally made the rest of the family laugh as they drove past and my mom freak out because she thought there was something wrong with the car. It was a cloudy day so I didn't get the satisfaction of good sunlight. Just awkward overcast skys. I think the boys had fun. I accidentally streched that.





These are all so typical of each boy. Lew is always doing some macho model move. Joe is in JoeLand. Zach is crazy wildchild wanting to do some outrageous thing like crawl in a cornfield and pretend to be eating corn plants. Ah, boys.

---------------------------------------------------------
Later that day...

This is Sabrina swimming. She loves to swim. It was so much fun to stand of the sidelines and wait for a shot.

Nate, my cousin, and his kid Connor. They are two of a kind. Nate is also Sabrina's dad.

Shhh. Sleeping Grandpa.

There you have it. Father's day in a nut shell screaming help I'm in a nut shell!

Comments

  1. Love the pics Sharon. I miss you. Come visit me. I'm redoing my room this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment