i say good day to you!

Today was a pretty normal day.  I'd say.

The train was delayed - some sort of trouble with a stalled train.  This resulted a massive pile of annoyed commuters at the station.  I figured there was not a lot to be done about the matter so I just did a little focus on positivity.  Eventually, a little late, I got to work.  The office was very understanding and all was fine.  Through this experience I realized that I could have worked myself up in  worry but that would have just been pointless.  Good lesson.

 I had my lunch on the terrace.  It was a beautiful and warm in the sunshine.

Then I had a wonderful surprise...my cousin Nicole (aka Angela) was in town!  She had been in the city for two days exploring and had no idea I had moved here until she text my mom this afternoon asking about ancestors to look up at Ellis Island (we had none).  We caught up over a cup of coffee before she had to catch her bus back home to DC.  Nicole is my closest cousin in age.  Rachel was born in June, Nicole in July and myself in August - 1986 was one busy year for the Reusser mommas!  What a nice treat it was to see her.

Comments