the long awaited and much anticipated Telschow Tribe portrait

Okay, well maybe only my mom, dad and brothers are excited about this photo but I am very excited to present it to you all.

You may recall, oh avid readers, that before I made the big move we had a family breakfast and portrait session.   We were lucky enough to have our friend Nate snapping the photos and thus I didn't have to run back and forth with timer on.  I think we took about fifty pictures and wouldn't you know the first one we took was the best one.  Funny how things work out like that.

In front, left to right of course, we have Stella and Fred.  Seated - myself, Dad, Mom, and Jason.  Standing in the back - Lewis, Josiah, Zachary, Samuel and Laura.

The best part about this photo is that it is our first official family photo with our soon-to-be newest member Laura.  Hooray!  Welcome to the Tribe. 

 We took so many photos and so many of them were goofs that I just had to string them all together.

And here is the good one.  I need a print for my wall!  (that is my imaginary wall)

Comments

  1. Soooooo cute! Also I will be referring to this post before the next family gathering so I don't call any of the brothers by the wrong names ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment