back to spring

Springtime has been amazing so far.  All the flowers and trees are blooming - everything is just teeming with life.  I love it.

 My first ever, and only, bumper sticker.  As soon as I unpacked it I ran down to my car to slap it on.

 Second most important thing to do when I came home...Spring Portraits!

 Gazing into the distance (since we couldn't get Stella to look the right way I just looked direction as pup).

 It was fun.  And I was super excited to run around in my favorite clothing item...shorts!

 I am also loving my morning bike to work.  The neighbors' tulip tree (the Indiana state tree) was spectacular.

 All the trees with leaves waiting to burst out.  This was taken a week or so ago and they all have official leaves now.

 Spring also means graduation time and this year Lewis graduates from high school (and Sam from Purdue...yay!).  We borrowed chain mail from Rachel's Josh and took some interesting shots for the front of Lew's announcements...which will be hilarious.

 We borrowed chain mail from Josh and took some interesting shots at my aunt and uncle's house for the front of his announcements...which will be hilarious.

 Stella was along for the ride and totally loving the fresh spring grass.

 She was so cute we just had to take a few more spring portraits.

 Giving her a good scratch and Stella being way too cool for school.

What kind of Spring would it be without a good thunderstorm.  It sure is rumbling outside.  Poor Stella Belle is quite terrified.  Somehow she has picked up a fear of storms and fireworks (not something I taught her or she ever did before we lived in Indiana).  When the thunder rolls in she starts to shake and sticks to me like glue.  Poor dear.  The best treatment is bed time.  She is now tucked under a blanket breathing easy.  That pup.  I just love the snot out of her.

Comments

  1. I LOVE your portraits! (not as much as I love you) And your bumper sticker is pretty awesome too. I'm so sad our get-together with Maggy isn't going to work out, but I'm coming to see you in June! I love Indiana in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment