so close

I am just putting the finishing touches on a gift I am whipping up for a four year old's birthday party tomorrow afternoon.  

My morning will consist of set painting (which should be the last day for it).  This evening the cast called a rehearsal for primary roles and after that was finished they all helped me get the floor painted.  For every performance a layer of plywood is laid down and masking taped together, allowing us to paint it what ever color or design we wish and also protecting it from all of the set pieces and actors.  We used all the pieces from the fall play's forest floor and touched up the seams with brown paint.  Hopefully it will mesh well together once all of the texture is finished.

This afternoon I was checking out the garden at work and I saw this little guy popping his head up.

 I do believe it is a Hyacinth...more like a Hi Yah Scent!

And I just have to share a little bit of this with you.  I know Vin has been all over this blog for the past week, but don't worry he'll be back in his own home by Monday.  In the mean time here is what I mean by snores.
For serious...he could have a snore-off with any snorer I know and give them a run for their money.

Comments

  1. Things are blooming like crazy here, and pollen season is in full swing! I'm glad to see the trend is traveling north :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to see more Vincent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment