a little excitement!

Tonight I sat in the wings and got to shoot some of the show.  It was a lot of fun just observing all the action behind the curtains.  

 Wedding scene: Sunrise/Sunset

 Wedding scene: chair dance

 Wedding scene

 Tevye leaving stage after monologuing.

More Tevye monologuing...
 I LOVE this photograph...it might just have to be a front page.

 the Rumor

 Anatevka

 At the end of the night.

Zachary.

I few weeks back I borrowed Dad's video camera and took some shots of rehearsal.  Tonight I finally pieced them together for a little promo teaser.  It is by no means my finest work but the scenes are some of my favorite parts from the show.  They have improved so much over the last few rehearsals.  The sets are ready and the costumes are on.  It is going to be great!

Comments

  1. aw man, that play looks like so much fun! i love the music from it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, really awesome music from the play! wishing I could see it first hand! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment