unexpected

Snow is flying and fields are covered in white.  I like it...for now.

My dear friend Stacy Lane is now a mother.  Her little girl Eleanor Judy came into the world two months earlier than expected but is holding her own at 4lbs 7oz.  I am so grateful that both mom and daughter are doing so well after such an unexpected birthday.  Last night I was able to trek over to see dear Stacy.  We had initially planned to grab some coffee yesterday evening, as Stacy was to be in town for her baby shower that would have been this afternoon.  We kept our date, a bit of an unexpected venue, but the company was just as lovely.  My friend is still just as wonderful and sweet.  I was so happy to see her.  Her husband Adam is so kind.  Little Ellie is in a different hospital than her mother so I pray that their beautiful little family will soon be united.  I am so proud of my friend and have to consider myself so lucky to get to watch as she learns to be a mother.  

Comments