WEEK 99 OF 128.

I have twenty-nine weeks of school left. To recap the week:

Anthropology: I dropped one Intro to Anthro for another teacher. This teacher focuses mostly on cultural Anthro - what I am more interested in.

Advanced 1: This is my first senior class. It focuses a lot on our personal vision and developing ideas toward our final portfolio. I feel like I am starting to develop ideas for this and am excited for the direction it might take.

History of Fibers: Oh, Doris. I have to admit I am a bit excited about this class and its possibilities.

That is the first week of class. It has been heavily interwoven with meeting up with friends and teas and coffees and baking. All fun. And possibly too many late nights. This bear needs 8 hours - which will be the goal for this week.

Comments