ISSUES.

It has been a while since my computer's battery has been in full working order. It has been corded for about two months now so I decided to finally call Apple about it today. I also mentioned that my computer will occasional flash a black screen with white script every once and while. The tech said that could possibly be a precursor to a logic-board or hard-drive failure. Lovely. Now I am quite corded as a backup, backup, backup in preparation of taking it in to the tech here in Savannah. I have had my computer for two years and use it quite a bit and granted I've had more issues than I would like with it but I will say because I purchased a care-plan warranty I have had to pay far less (nothing) to have the problems remedied than I did when I had a PC. And it is relatively simple and painless on each occurrence.

Comments