HAPPY, BACK.

I have oh so many things to be thankful for these days. I shall start a list of just a few wonderful things in my life.

....My two wonderful visitor here in Savannah. For the past five weeks I have had the pleasure of hosting my brother Josiah in my apartment. It is very fun to have him here - he is so fun and gets me dancing in the grocery store. As of Tuesday my dearest Jacki has joined me as well. We have been relaxing and wondering around Savannah. It is so good to just sit around the table and enjoy her company.

....Many musics. I have newly discovered Amy Winehouse and her dark soulful voice I akin to Billie Holiday. Josiah found this really fun Feist music video:



....Mamma Mia was a fun film with such creative use of lyrics.

....Antique lace. It is such an inspiration. Love it.

....New Software. My CS3 and VisTable arrived yesterday! Now to enhance and further my design skills.

....Duluth. I will be joining my dearest Christy at her family's cabin in Minnesota. I can't wait to see her again and get to lazily relax together and regenerate for the next term.

....il a terminé. My French class has ended. What a good class. Hopefully, I will find a use for this language once more.

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Today is my dearest mother's birthday - I hope it is lovely! I am so blessed to have her.

....Drives. Jacki and I drove up to Macon so she could spend a couple day with her aunt and we were able to enjoys some good music and time together. And then I was able to have a few quite hours to enjoy the blue sky and white fluffy clouds floating above the horizon before me. I was also able to enjoy a lovely chat with my dear Stacy via cellphone.

What a good day!

Comments