independence day

Last night my dad's family gathered at my aunt and uncle's house in Goshen to celebrate Independence Day with food, family, and fireworks.  Lots of fireworks.   

 I mean TONS of fireworks.

 We started the firework launch with a floating paper lantern launch.  

 They come folded up and we fluffed them into their right form and lit the flame at the bottom.  After a while they got warm enough to float off.

 All fifteen of them traveled out of side very quickly. 
 
 Cute cousins.  Isabelle and Araelynn.  They are besties.

 Post fireworks sparklers - the best.

 Good glowing the yard.

Here is a little bit of the grande finale for you.

I hope you enjoy your independence today!

Comments

  1. I've never heard of floating paper lanterns before - I love them! So beautiful and so much more peaceful than fireworks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment