babies, babies everywhere

On Tuesday the shop seemed to inundated by babies, unfortunately, not of the human variety.

 These two baby robins were wondering around the garden.  They seemed to have wondered in somehow.  We are not really quite sure where they came from.  

Little bumps of mice kept popping up all over the shop.  It was very unusual but all of a sudden we had these little guys just running all over.  We think that we must have got their mom in the trap and they were left to fend for themselves.  Even though I would jump ever time I saw one they are kind of cute in a pathetic way.  They were not very scared of people and didn't know that they should wait until dark to come out.  I haven't found one since Tuesday so I am thinking that they must have met their demise.  

 This afternoon I was driving on County Road 3 with Lewis and our cousin Justin and there was turtle in the road.  Lew picked it up and moved it to safety.  The road was quite busy.

This afternoon I took senior portraits for Lewis and Justin.  It was way more fun to take two at a time.  They had a good time with each other and kept us all laughing.  I snapped shots of them together for fun and here are a few of my favorites.




 Laundromat.

A good jump high school musical style.  Lew seemed to somehow he showing his belly in quite a few of the photos.

After we were done with our shoot I made a dinner and whipped up a graduation announcement for Justin.  It is so hard to believe that Lew and Justin are old enough to graduate from high school.  I keep thinking I'm going to turn around and see my little blond haired baby brother with the lisp and boom...he's an adult.  Taking Justin's photos all I could see was the little Justin I've known forever.  It's fast, really fast.

J started a fire and we had a few marshmallows.  It was a great afternoon hanging out with Justin and the brothers.  

Comments