NAME CARDS.



Of late the idea of business cards has been of great concern. Discussion based upon what information to include, what not to, how much to decorate and what not. This pulled on my mind of something I read in a Laura Ingles Wilder book. It was the bit about when everyone in town was so excited about getting name cards printed and she described details of such. So it would seem that this is not a new topic of conversation by far. I found an informative piece on some of the history of name cards which was interesting. It also made me think back to the some two hundred of these things that where printed up for graduation and what a good use for them after all that whatnot. Oh no, do I have to do all that again for my impending graduation in the spring as well?

Comments

Post a Comment